We provide prescription services for all eligible beneficiaries. Medication orders from Yokota providers are sent through a computer order entry system to the pharmacy. With some exceptions, the physician may prescribe up to a maximum of a 90-day supply with a year’s refill for most maintenance medications.
The patient’s valid ID card must be presented to pick up prescriptions. Refills from local military pharmacies can be done at Yokota, as long as the medication is on the formulary. Prescription refills will be done through the call-in refill system.
Requests received by 3 p.m., Monday through Friday, are ready for pick up the next duty day. Prescriptions called in after 3 p.m. on Friday are ready for pick up on Monday.
Manage Your Prescriptions
TRICARE Pharmacy Program
TRICARE Formulary Search Tool
Use the TRICARE Formulary Search Tool to look-up your drug. A search can tell you:
- Formulary status (generic drug, brand-name drug, non-formulary drug, non-covered drug)
- Where the prescription can be filled
- Copayments and limitations, such as prior authorization
- Coverage review requirements and forms
- Alternative medications, including costs
To start your search, you’ll need to put in the brand name or generic name of the drug and then select the strength prescribed, as well as your gender and age.